Last updated: May. 27, 2015
Your privacy is important to My Best Buy.com.au Pty Ltd - trading as Trackimo Australia. (TRACKIMO) ABN: 84 091 733 069
This Privacy Statement was developed so you know how we collect, use, disclose, transfer and store your information. Please read through this Privacy Statement to familiarize yourself with our privacy practices. If you have any questions, please let
This Privacy Statement describes the treatment of information Trackimo collects on the website where this Privacy Statement is posted and from certain of our products and applications.
Websites of our affiliates may be governed by privacy practices different from those set forth below. We encourage you to check the privacy statement of each related website you visit. In addition, users of certain of our products and applications are provided with privacy statements that are specific to those products and applications — in those instances, those privacy statements supplement and should be read in conjunction with this Privacy Statement.
1) TRACKIMO assures that the acquisition, processing and usage of personal data will be handled strictly in accordance with all data protection legislation.
2) The user understands that TRACKIMO is only able to provide its services if the user agrees to the storage and processing of personal data.
3) Position data can be used as the basis for offering additional services. In this context, data may also be disclosed to partners of TRACKIMO. Anonymous position data can also be used by TRACKIMO to store, process and pass on to third parties information about circumstances which are significant for navigation purposes and associated purposes (including, among other things, traffic volume).
In any case, user data and position data will only be passed on to third parties if this is required for legal reasons or if these third parties perform services or actions on behalf of and for TRACKIMO, such as the operation of the Trackimo platform on third-party servers.
4) TRACKIMO may use automatic communication systems like e-mail for the purpose of carrying out marketing activities. However, users may also choose to block any contact made for marketing purposes.
5) After registering on the Trackimo platform, users can create and edit their own profile.
6) Furthermore, users might have the opportunity to share information within their own network of friends and groups at TRACKIMO. The user will be able to select privacy settings to determine which information he would like to share and exchange with his friends and
7) After registration of the user, TRACKIMO uses so-called cookies which identify the user for the duration of his visit to the platform and allow him to be recognized when he revisits the platform in the future. A cookie of this type is saved on the user’s computer. The user can change the settings on his computer to remove such cookies or enable usage of the platform without cookies.
8) TRACKIMO is entitled to change these data protection terms within the limits of the statutory data protection legislation. TRACKIMO will announce any changes to this declaration. The user has the opportunity to reject any changes in writing, whereby an e-mail is sufficient.
In these cases TRACKIMO may cancel the provision of services for the user.
9) Provided the user has agreed to this during the registration process or at a later stage, TRACKIMO may send a newsletter to the user during the period of the agreement containing information relating for example to the topics of support, technical information and other information about the scope of the utilized services, possible upgrade options and other information relating to the operation of the TRACKIMO platform. A corresponding link is provided in every newsletter which allows the user to cancel the newsletter at any time.
10) This agreement can be terminated at any time without specifying reasons by contacting Trackimo Australia by sending an e-mail to cs@Trackimo.com.au
Once the agreement is cancelled TRACKIMO will no longer make the services available to the user.